(General Data Protection Regulation)
The Controller of your personal data is M.I.T.I Manifattura Italiana Tessuti Indemagliabili S.p.A., with registered office in Via Papa Giovanni XXIII n. 320 – 24059 – Urgnano (BG), VAT: 03536250164, registered in the Trade Register of Bergamo, tel. 0354192011, email: email@example.com (hereinafter, the “Controller”).
Purposes for data processing
Your Personal Data will be processed for the purpose to send you our newsletter, containing promotional and advertising material about our products or services and other company communications.
Legal basis for data processing
Your consent, required at the time of data collection. If a business relationship is established between you and the Controller, the data processing will be necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller.
Personal Data disclosure
Your Personal Data may be transferred to third parties who supply services relating to the activities of the Controller.
Your Personal Data will be deleted after 5 years, unless your consent is revoked, in which case your data will be immediately deleted. If the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, your data will be stored for the entire duration of the business relationship between you and the Controller, without prejudice to your right to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Data subject’s rights
Data subjects can exercise the following rights, if the conditions provided in the GDPR are met:
- Right of access: it is the right to obtain from the Controller information whether your data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them.
- Right to copy: it is the right to obtain from the Controller a copy of the data which are being processed.
- Right to rectification: it is the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete data, as well as the erasure of data when the request is legitimate.
- Right to erasure: it is the right to obtain the erasure of data where one of the grounds required by the GDPR applies.
- Right to restriction of processing: it is the right to request suspension of the processing where one of the conditions required by the GDPR applies.
- Right to object: it is the right to object to the data processing whether there is one of the requirements established by article 21 GDPR.
- Right to data portability: it is the right to obtain data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer data to other controllers whether there are the requirements established by article 20 GDPR.
- Right to complaint: it is the right to propose a complaint to the competent supervisory authority for the protection of personal data. Find out how to submit your complaint on the Italian supervisory authority’s website: www.garanteprivacy.it