Information note pursuant to and in accordance with articles 13 and 14, GDPR 679/2016
(General Data Protection Regulation)
this is an information note that we provide you in accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data EU REG. no. 679/2016 of 27 April 2016 entered into force on 25 May 2018 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) in relation to the use of the data you have provided to us.
The data controller of your personal data is M.I.T.I. Spa. with registered office in Via Papa Giovanni XXIII no. 320 – 24059 Urgnano (BG), Vat. no.IT03536250164, registered in the Bergamo Register of Companies, ph. 0354192011, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of Processing
The personal data processed are those submitted voluntarily by you when sending or delivering your curriculum and are processed exclusively for purposes related to evaluation and selection.
Legal basis for processing data
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the evaluation and selection of personnel.
Communication of data to third parties
The data will be disclosed to the employees and collaborators of M.I.T.I Spa. who work in the administration department and/or in the departments concerned with your application, who may process your data in compliance with the instructions given by the Company. Your data may be communicated to third parties with whom M.I.T.I. S.p.A. has entered into agreements pursuant to the GDPR exclusively for the purpose of allowing such parties to provide service activities to the Controller.
Data retention period
The data will be retained for 12 months after receipt of the curriculum after which they will be deleted.
Rights of the concerned party
You can, at any time and when the conditions are met, exercise the following rights:
- Access: request to M.I.T.I Spa. the confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning yourself is in progress;
- Copy: request to M.I.T.I Spa. a copy of the personal data regarding the processing;
- Correction and integration: request the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
- Cancellation: request to M.I.T.I Spa. the cancellation of personal data concerning yourself if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists;
- Limitation: request to M.I.T.I Spa. the limitation of the processing when one of the hypotheses provided by the GDPR occurs;
- Opposition: you have the right to oppose, at any time, the processing of your data in the cases provided for by art. 21 of the GDPR.
- Portability: you have the right, if the conditions provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR are met, to receive the data concerning yourself and provided to M.I.T.I. Spa. in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form.
- Complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. You will find the procedure for filing a complaint on the guarantor’s website: www.garanteprivacy.it